Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Being Poor Stinks!

"Poverty is a form of hell caused by man's blindness to God's unlimited good for him." - The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity Catherine Ponder

Some people would say that while poverty might be considered hell it's easy, yet tons of self help books would tell you that being rich is easy.  I believe it's just as easy to manifest wealth and abundance as it is to manifest poverty and lack.

The difference is only a mindset away.  You'll notice that people that live in lack dwell on lack.  While those that live in wealth think at the opposite end of the spectrum.  And yes there are those in the middle that have a bit of both going on in general they think positive thoughts but at times let worries carry them down the wrong path.

Let's imagine poverty being a dirty diaper, I know that sounds silly but bare with me.  Here you are with this dirty stinky diaper, aka poverty, and you think about this diaper all the time, you carry it around and show it to your friends saying, "See, see how much it just stinks!" and think "I wish I could get rid of this thing." But, you tote it around some more.  Now how much sense does that make?  Sure they'll be stinky diapers but that doesn't mean that you hold on to them, carry it around with you all day, tuck it in next to you at night, and show it to everyone you cross paths with.

It's time to dispose of negative thoughts, they just plain stink! As you become more aware of your thinking the more subtle thoughts of lack will jump out at you, and it will be easier to see where the lack is coming from in your life.

One of my wow moments happened recently when I was organizing our game room.  I was thinking to myself we need some type of shelving in here, something nice to look at but durable to hold up to the kids and their friends.  That by itself would have been a nice enough thought but nope!  The thought that followed was but I just don't have the money right now.  As soon as that thought crossed my mind lights and bells went off.  I quickly canceled the last thought and went back to visualizing what I wanted.

It's those simple thoughts that can get in our way.  We plant a seed and not two seconds later dig it up.  If that happens to you replant you seed and walk away.


I would love to hear you thoughts please leave a comment or come join The Seed and The Harvest Metaphysical Community where you can learn and share more about The Law of Attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails