Thursday, May 5, 2011

If I Could Be Like Mike

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

I posted that quote yesterday on The Seed and The Harvest Facebook Fanpage. I found it very inspiring. Some think of people, like Michael Jordan, of just being successful and don't always register all the hard work and failures that went into the making of a champion. It wasn't overnight or instant. Yes, God blessed him with a natural ability but he choose to polish that talent and to overcome failures. That quote says to me, that if you want to be successful, to stay the course and don't let setbacks stop you from your ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails